The window next to my desk is wide open.... it is 54 degrees outside!!! Yeah!!
I'm sitting here, in my pajamas, still.... eating Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels. Half-heartedly updating my resume.... wondering what is still relevant information and what is not.
I need to update my Professional Portfolio, too. Professional is in italics there because some people (probably not you, but some other people) don't think teachers are professionals. :) Perhaps I should get some page protectors. And I did some cool stuff in math, but I don't have pictures of it. Kind of sucks. Perhaps we could recreate the activities as review and then take pictures... because I never remember about photo documentation when the lessons are happening... because I am busy teaching. Funny how that works.
I've got that box of stuff to send to Linnea..... ugh. The post office is not my friend!!
I didn't give anything up for Lent. I considered some things, but Mel told me I couldn't give things up if I didn't do/have them already. On Friday morning I thought about giving up drinking soda... but forgot about it just a few hours later. Seriously!!
Band of Gold is playing right now... I love this song!!! ...since you've been gone, all that's left is a band of gold... all that's left of the dreams I hold is a band of gold....
I'm gonna go do something with this nice day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment