Okay, I need to say that I just tried to make a list using 1 & 2.... and when I tried to type 1, the letter a came out of my fingers... hahahaha. Okay...
In spite of the day I had, there were two things that made me laugh.
Miss Conway, are you still in the bathroom??
I'm not sure, you'll have to check with the office!
and... this one made me laugh even more than the first one. Uncontrollably, at the Cracker Barrel. For a long time. And then again a few minutes after I was done laughing.
Warning: It may be funny only to Linnea, or other people who could give a one sentence description of just about any sign in the zodiac.
I don't think I could live with a Pisces.
-Tyler was a Pisces.
George Washington was a Pisces. . . .
"I just won the American Revolution!!!! Hold me."
* * *
Too tired to write about anything else. Nothing about this day was not exhausting... except for the WW episode tonight which did NOT suck!!! It was fabulous!!
No comments:
Post a Comment