The other day, some Supremes song was on... I cannot help but to sing along. And car dance.
I got caught car dancing. I was sitting at a stop light, and the truck that was next to me pulled up slowly, and the guy was hanging on to his steering wheel, peering into my car. He looked at me like I had two heads. Really. Too bad for him... he should have been listening to the oldies station!!
Aaron Sorkin got some major bonus points the other night when a season 4 episode of the West Wing was of season 1 and 2 quality. It was good. Really good. And funny!
There is a station wagon that drives around Milwaukee... This is an old school station wagon, with wood grain on the body... it would win in an accident. No question. Anyway, it has two pieces of plywood leaning against one another so they form a little tent sort of thing on the roof. This station wagon is covered with words... anti abortion words... and pictures of "your unborn child." It's intense. I wonder who drives that thing... I've never seen them.
Oh! I went to look at adding machines today after school. Office Max. It seems that if I get the one that I want, I'll have to save my allowance up for a few more weeks. It's $69. The sound is important, though!! Some of them sound like chainsaws when they are printing... I can't stand that!! I play hide and seek with my checkbook. I don't need an adding machine that makes me want to never come out to play again. So, I'll wait. :)
I could swear the report cards are calling my name from inside their cardboard box... I'm pretending like I don't hear them yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment