Monday, January 12, 2004

I just read through my archives.... what a trip!! And I was pleased to find that I had forgotten about some of the links I put in there, and got to laugh out loud when whatever it was popped up. The refunding post also made me laugh. Ang and I had some good fun writing that!!

Yes, back in the days of the dorm rooms and collaborative blog posts... and "productive" and "relaxing" lighting... being woken up on Saturday night by drunk people in the parking lot... shower shoes... welcome and sometimes unwelcome interruptions. Going down the hall and closing the door behind you and having insta-tears. Homework parties. Disposable everything in order to avoid ever having to do dishes. Chad and Hot Box Pete sightings. Vanilla lattes. Visits from your roomie. Going out to play instead of doing what you should be doing. Late night conversations. Sometimes in person. Sometimes on the phone. Having a bad day and having someone to listen even when it is past their bedtime. Having someone wait up to say hi after you get home from work. Meal times. Laughing and laughing.

No comments: