Sunday, January 11, 2004

Mel came over today and kept me company while I weeded the garden. While I was going through my closet I found all my suits... and took them out, I looked at them... I remembered when I wore them. I love them. I should bust them out again...

Seems to me that all my clothing obsessions start with S:
sweaters
scarves
socks
suits

I love drinking water.
My throat hurts.
I am trying to occupy myself.
I put some white lights up in my room today.
The wire globes around the lights make cool shadows on the wall above my bed.
Friday night was fun.
You know you have a keeper when they will wake up to talk to you.
I need to go to the credit union.
2003 was a really weird year. It was good weird, though.
I wonder if 2004 will surpass 2003 in weirdness.
I finally have a picture of me and Linnea framed.
I think I'll lay around and then go to sleep.

No comments: