Random things I forgot to post before....
Last Wednesday, it took me 2 and a half hours to get home... because there was an accident on 94. Now, this was not just any accident... it was a high speed chase involving the cops and a stolen van from New York driven by teenagers from Virginia!!! Every day on the way home, I get to drive past the spot where the high speed chase ended in a spectacular crash that caused the vehicles to burst into flames.
I'd like to send out a special thanks to the Kenosha newspaper for not having ANY coverage of the incident the next day, even though it happened right in their own backyards.
Secondly, for the first time this holiday season, I heard the Bandaid song on the radio... Do They Know it's Christmas? I think the real question is, Do They Care it's Christmas? Really. In any case, the very best part of that song is when Bono belts out his solo line, "Well tonight, thank God it's them insteeeeeead of yooou!!!" Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment