Wednesday, December 10, 2003

The List of things I say 57 times EVERY SINGLE DAY at school...
--Jose!
--Please don't shout out.
--Let your hands do the talking.
--Sit down.
--Attach your big, squishy marshmallows.... test them out.
--Peanut butter mouths
--Stop talking
--Quiet, please
--Sit in your chair the right way.
--I'm looking for the table that's ready.
--Who should you worry about?
--Clean up--put everything back *where you found it*
--Don't waste your computer time.
--One step at a time!
--Is that how to walk up/down the stairs?
--Change your color!
--You should be in line, facing forward, hands at your sides, mouths closed.
--Are we talking about that now? (after someone tells me something like, "My parakeet had kittens last night!" in the middle of a lesson)
--Go to your seat
--Listen, please
--Walk!
--Close your desk.
--Get your coats, hats, mittens, scarves...
--FIRST GRADE!!

I hate being a nag.

No comments: