What was cool was that time in the spring when I was at school on a Friday night because I had to work. I think it was a bad night at work... I remember being stressed out, so I wasn't in the best mood. None of my sisters were around, and I was making some soup in the microwave in the hallway and I heard some people coming up the stairwell, and I assumed that they were drunk, and I didn't really want to have any interaction with them. And as he walked past, the guy said something like, "Campbell's?" I answered him, and I think my answer had a dash of crabbiness, so I said something else that wasn't crabby to make up for it. Because really, he didn't know. He and I had a nice conversation about Campbell's soup, and then he handed me a new official Milwaukee Admirals hockey puck. He said it was for being a good sport.
I know of a few people in my life who I'd like to give hockey pucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment