I was just thinking about how nice it would be if the things in my life that needed sorting out were colored. Then, I could have some containers in front of me, and I could know that if I were holding a blue thought, it should go in the blue container. If the thought were red, it should go in the red container. There would be no shades of anything. Just straight-up colors, so as to not cause any confusion. Hm... it's blue... but which one?? There would be none of that.
Even better!!!
Instead of just regular containers that are just open (like a bowl, for instance), my containers would have compartments, like an egg container, only maybe without so many compartments. 12 seems like a lot... Anyway, each container would be for a color, pertaining to whatever situation. You have a blue thought, you put it in one of the compartments in the blue container, and once all the spots are filled up, empty it out to start over again. Or not. Depending on the situation.
Yeah, that'd be nice, because right now I have some situations that are many shades of the same color, which makes sorting difficult. Oh well. The sorting will happen soon enough, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment