Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Putting the "Random" in "Random Smattering"...

    --Today was my official last day of summer... so sad!!!
    --I am very cold right now.
    --Last week I got a new black cardigan on clearance at Target.
    --It's maternity, but really... what makes a cardigan maternity?
    --I really really need new khakis for teaching.
    --I need to return that blouse to Target. I wonder where the receipt is.
    --There are lots of pieces of lamination in my car that need to be trimmed.
    --I wonder if I will like my aide. I hope so... I hope she is in my classroom ALL DAY!
    --Unless I don't like her.
    --Where is my Dad?
    --When will we eat dinner?
    --Rub-a-Dub Doggie was his name.
    --Is it the weekend, yet?
    --It looks like they used ink, but really, they just scanned my fingerprints.
    --Guess I'll have to think again about all those crimes I was considering committing...
    --I miss Linnea.
    --Adam should come back, too.
    --There should be a cook-out with frisbee and football.
    --Everyone should be in attendance.
    --I'm buying more soup-at-hands tonight if I ever leave...



No comments: