So today went fine, fine, fine... my kids are super cute and sweet (for the most part!) and we didn't get to the "First Day of School" booklets, but it's okay. And thank goodness for air conditioning in the car, and only being on 94 until the 894 bypass... which allows me to avoid LOTS of traffic, since I'm only on 894 for about .2 of a mile...
Mass was a little weird today since I haven't been to church in about a year, so I kept having to look behind me at everyone else to know when to sit, stand and kneel. Jenny Hansen, I definitely would have done much better if you were standing next to me. Even if you didn't have the flash cards. HA. Additionally, it was all in SPANISH!!! lol... The priest was entertaining, anyway. He's good with the kids.
All day today, I kept waiting for the real teacher to step forward. I'm not a teacher, I just masquerade around as one. Really. :-)
I learned last night that Sudafed is *fabulous* when you have a sinus headache... especially if you take it on an empty stomach. The results are astounding!
Alright, I have sentence strips to write out and other things to iron out in the schedule before tomorrow, so I am off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment