It's time for a little Food Talk...
On Nilla Wafers
Let this serve as a warning for careless buyers like myself: Don't EVER make the mistake of buying Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers. I am sitting here, eating these "nilla wafers" and really, what they taste like is particle board sprinkled with a little bit of vanilla extract.
Gross.
I only eat them in times of great laziness.... because they are sitting right on my desk. They are always there, because I don't eat them except on weekend mornings when I'm too lazy to walk downstairs.
And now.... a few words on Bacos.
Fourthisto: .... for some reason I feel the need to tell you that I like Bacos.
Fourthisto: does that mean anything to you?
Merdo11: Hm.... no.
Merdo11: crunchy.
Merdo11: yes?
Fourthisto: LOL!!!
Fourthisto: sometimes, I cant even explain it.
Merdo11: those are what you're talking about?
Merdo11: those little flakes, masquerading around as "bacon flavored" somethings?
Fourthisto: yeah, basically red colored dog treat shavings.
Merdo11: Yeah, that's what I was thinking!!!
Fourthisto: theyre good on salads, baked potatoeses, or just out of the plastic can.
Merdo11: just out of the can???
Fourthisto: yeah, you know. no frills.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment