It is SO much easier to teach when you don't feel like you want to lay down and die. Having a cold that is annoying is doable... Having flu-like symptoms is not. Today, I felt like I had a cold... and so it wasn't so difficult to hang on to my patience. We had some fun today making puppy dog ears with our hands on our heads... and when everybody was ready to go, and everybody had their hands on their heads.... THEN we made puppy dog sounds.
OH! The best part about today, though... was when I told my kids to get their thinking caps out and put them on. Some of them knew right where their thinking caps were, but some of them needed some help finding them... so I poked around in their desks until it showed up. Then, I would point to it, or pick up their tiny imaginary hats and set them in their hands. It was SUPER cute!! My job is fun.
I wish I had some insightful comments... or revelations... but I don't. Not for here. Maybe later tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment