Saturday, July 19, 2003

Yesterday I woke up late, joined Friendster, went to visit the Ear Machine... Saw EMILY!! We sat around and drove around and I ate lunch... and we sat around some more. It was fabulous! Lots of driving and good music... I was a home for a couple hours doing nothing, and then I drove to Dan's house, and he drove us to Wheeling where we got dinner with Alex and then came back to the apartment and joined Jenny Hansen in front of the Tivo.

More driving home, and then I paid $4.95 to get the full results of my "What Shapes Your Personality" test at Emode. (If you don't want to pay, it will still tell you your personality type) I would not have paid if I also did not get a SEVEN DAY free trial period of all the paid tests... I definitely will be taking them all and then saving the results, because I'm like that. It's fabulous!!

I think I'm supposed to be attending a garage sale with my mom right now...

No comments: