Well, I know you all will be very disappointed to learn that I did not win any money last night. Not even the $3 for getting the Powerball. At least I only spent $1!! Now, I will post all the things I've been meaning to post for a while.
First, a shout-out to Bono. In all the time Lupe's Life has been in existence, I don't think I've so much as mentioned U2. So, I will now state that U2 is my all-time favorite band, and... Bono, if you are out there reading this, I think you are FABULOUS!! I love when you are on Good Morning America as an expert in politics.... or when you're seen with the president (I'm sure you miss Bill as much as me, though.) or the Pope, or other foreign dignitaries. :-D
Alright, now that that necessity is out of the way, I'll continue on with the random stuff....
"I didn't have to change the 4" paper last night." ...and tonight, I didn't have to change ANY paper at all! Yeah!
MY DESK ARRIVED!!! It is leaning up against the wall downstairs, looking super cool.
The stray cats around here are pretty nice. My mom has made friends with them. Gotta love her.
I've just got to say once more that the Good Manners Pigs rock my world. I just have to think of a good, prominent place to put them in the classroom. Good times are on the way, my friends.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment