Thursday, July 17, 2003

I dreamed last night that I was standing on some random front porch... maybe at a party, talking to one of my friends about joining Classmates.com and how fabulous it would be to read all the profiles, instead of the three teasers they give you when you're not a member. Ridiculous, irrelevant things like, "Do you have any pets? Where do you live? How do you describe your political views?" Nobody wants to know those things. They want to know if you have a job, if you're with someone (anyone we might know??), or if you've picked up any bad habits yet... Anyway, as I was telling this to the friend of mine I was standing next to, someone random like James Clifford was standing on the other side of me, listening in, and laughing. He agreed.

In other news, my degree finally came. I guess I am officially not a college student anymore. Strange......

No comments: