Thursday, July 10, 2003

Today at the teacher store, I bought some super fabulous stuff for my classroom. The highlights are the Good Manners Pigs and the die cuts for the February calendar. Extra-Super Bonus Points to anyone who can guess what will be on the calendar!!! I mean it. You might even get some sort of award on paper. (Mel, Amy and my mom and dad are excluded). I set up my classroom, too, with LOTS of Mel's help... as I am little, and "Big Black Cabinet" and my desk are old and big and impossibly heavy!

Also today, I bought a Powerball ticket. I don't ever remember buying a lottery ticket before. I spent $1. Perhaps I'll get $3 back in return. :) Or $2.5 million. That'd be okay, too.... C'mon numbers!!

On a side note: God bless the people in this world who can put my chi back into place when it's out of whack!!

No comments: