Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 3 - Domestic Adventures

Day 3 was filled with lots of little adventures. First, Gina and I went to Yoga class... she is always so much more relaxed than I am at the end, so good for her!! Then we had lunch at her mom's house: delicious chicken burritos.

I headed home and John was working in the yard. He said cleaning the bird feeders would be my job, but, as I am slow-moving and he gets things done... he started the cleaning process before I even found the recipe for the bleach & water solution (actually, I found an even better recipe for next time). Done and Done. That man loves me a lot, as is documented by the photos below:



Later, John and I worked on finalizing the wedding album process by submitting the image numbers we wanted, but found that when Bella redesigned their website last July, our wedding got lost in between... so we spent some time on the phone getting that figured out. So, we entered all the image numbers--all 89 of them--and when we submitted, it wouldn't allow it because we were 9 images over. Yes, 9. This was different than all the previous emails I had received from them... so that's on hold. But the BEST part, was that when they switched websites, our images were renumbered... so the Pictage image numbers are different from what is pulled up by the new Bella website... We would get a wedding, album, yes... but it would be quite different from the one we're imagining!! A whole NEW adventure!! :) I'm waiting to hear back from our Album Man, Adam. Just another reason why if I had the information in time, I would have gone with Lindsay Wilson Photography!!

Finally, John and I went for a walk and as we were rounding the curve coming toward the school, I noticed that the "20 mph" sign had been changed by some of Grayslake's Finest to read "420 mph." It was humourous. A picture is on its way....

1 comment:

Lindsay Wilson PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I would have loved to shoot your wedding! I guarantee you would have had your album, etc. by now. It is too bad we did not connect earlier!!!