Monday, June 08, 2009

Day 1 - The Great Egret Adventure

Today was the first day of summer. We went to school and closed out our classrooms, came home and ate lunch and took a rest... then John and I saw the movie UP in 3D. It was such a wonderful movie, and maybe it will be my reminder to not hang on to the past... take a new adventure, now!

On the way home we saw an egret in the pond between Rollins and Clarendon. I asked John to go over there so I could take a picture. He did. I got some great shots, and I'm really exited about them (and where my new-found love of UP and its messages will take me this summer.... :)





1 comment:

Gina said...

Those pictures are awesome. You could submit the one of the egret flying to the county fair and do pretty well I would think!