Sunday, October 05, 2003

So, today started out really good. I drove up to Carroll with Angela, and we had a fabulous catch-up conversation... and then we went to the Alpha Xi Delta suite for its official unveiling... with new carpet, couches, and table and chairs. Visited with some sisters.... then went to the parade which was a lot of fun. One of the Shriners stopped in front of us and asked if we wanted to finish the parade for him, and I told him I had just learned to ride a motorcycle two weeks ago. It was good fun!! I saw the world's smallest marching band... very funny!!

Then the alum went back to the suite to wait for the collegiates to come back. And we waited. And we waited... and finally got a phone call telling us that there was an accident, and one of our sisters was going to the ER via ambulance... she fell off the float and hit her head. She is now in the ICU. :( Please keep her in your thoughts...

Mel and I went to the store, then back to the apartment and she made my microwave dinner for lunch... and I went home and then to Illinois for Cracker Barrel and Denny's. At least the night was much better than the afternoon!!

That's all for now, I think.

No comments: