Alright, the drugs worked. Hooray!!
The pumpkin farm was lots of fun today. There was a pretty confusing corn maze. It was little.... but mighty. This one doesn't give you a little map to show you the way. We went on a *long* hayride... There was also a little petting zoo that had some sheep, a duck, and a lot of little goats. The duck was hiding under the sheep.... I think so many first graders coming at him might have been a little scary. The goats tried to eat anything that was near their mouths. Zippers, coats, name tags... one of the goats got hold of Edward's name tag and wouldn't let go. Finally, I got the tag loose, and while I was in the process of freeing the name tag (which had been torn from the yarn), another goat started eating my scarf. Now, I don't mean that the goat was nibbling, or that the goat just happened to make contact with the scarf. I mean that the goat actually was trying to eat my scarf. When I finally got it out of its mouth, it was covered with goat slime. Gross. Needless to say, I took the scarf off. We had good times at the pumpkin farm, despite the incident with the goats. :)
This afternoon I went out with some teachers from school (the cool ones, of course). We went to La Perla (on the corner of 5th and National in Milwaukee... thank goodness for all those signs painted on the sides of so many buildings in the city. I might not know the address, otherwise! lol) Then, I drove to Illinois (from whence I hail) and went to Fridays with Alex, Adam, Angela, Ryan, and Dan. It was fabulous!!! We were there a loooooong time, and after we finished eating, we sampled some of Ryan's Harry Potter Jelly Bellys. Our poor server got suckered into trying the sardine flavored one.... ew. I only had a third of that flavor. The dirt flavored one is trippy.... it's like your whole head is being filled up with the smell of potting soil. Eating dirt flavored jelly beans is not nearly as satisfying to me as smelling the dirt flavored Crayola Magic Scent crayon.
Also, it is my goal to figure out if Michael Corleone can be considered a tragic character. I think he can... I just have to do a little more research to be sure. It should be good fun!!
Sometime this weeked I must go to school.... I must!!
No comments:
Post a Comment