Friday, June 27, 2003

Let's start with the good: I'm going to work today, which means there is money in my future. I put my photos in chronological order (for the most part) last night... and I'm going to print some more when I'm at work tonight. I'm going to have a desk sometime in the near future. I should be gainfully employed in about 2 months. What else? The weather was fabulous yesterday, and seems like it will be for most of today... I might go out tonight after work... I got to see Brydie when I went to lunch with her and Mel on Wednesday. I'm talking to Fourthisto and Amy (of the U2Lemon fame) again! Last Wednesday I got to talk to Amy (of the 234 Highland fame) for the first time in a loooong time. The first of the three books I ordered on Sunday came yesterday. Wahoo!

And now the stuff that screws up my Chi a little bit: I'm working retail over the summer which means that since about 1/2 of the staff at Walgreens took off for the 4th of July weekend, I'll probably get screwed into working a lot. (Which is upsetting, because Federal holidays are for friends, fun, food and fermentation!) Also, apparently I was "terminated" at the Credit Union. That's fabulous that a) I never knew I was officially "hired" again this summer... and b) that they never told me I was "terminated." Glad I've been unintentionally lying on all those job applications and putting down that I've never been terminated. That seasonal status is CRAP, and very sketchy... I'm so glad I can add another thing to my to-do list, which is calling HR to find out what the hell the deal is with all that. And somehow, in all that mess, I've offended someone personally. What a bunch of bunk.

Back to the Happy: I got cool photo albums to put my pictures in. Yay!

I'm off to make something of my day before I have to go to work. See ya!

No comments: