Friday, June 06, 2003
Here was my boring, yet productive, night: I got back and tried to recover from dealing with the 8th graders. Then I went to Dairy Queen with Mary Lee and we got dinner and came back at ate in her room and looked through portfolios and discussed how similar our opposite parents are. Then I went to my room and tried to recover from the 8th graders again (it was a looooong day... you'd think by the last week of school they'd think to bring something to read or do for after they finish the test. Not so.) Then the phone rang and I talked to Alex for a while. Then I recovered some more. After I felt reasonably able to move around again (I seem to have some allergy/cold issues today) I got some stuff together to take home tomorrow. While I was packing Em, Liz, Colleen and Tiffany came to visit for a while. It was nice to have visitors. I wonder where Aurelia is? I think I'll put an away message up and recover some more... seems like a plan to me. Hey, maybe I'll even go to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment