Friday, June 06, 2003
The frisbee story still boggles me a little bit. I'm glad it happened because it was super cool. I'm happy to clarify if you want more details on the frisbee story, I just don't have the energy to type it all out right now. I'm excited for summer and football season in the fall. I want to know where I will be working in the fall... what grade? I'm excited that I'm going to be in bed shortly after midnight tonight... a whole extra hour to sleep!! Tomorrow is just the Chapter 17 test in class, so I will be checking textbooks back in and grading papers and tests. I hope the kids do well. Tomorrow night I need to pack some things up to take home since I won't have a lot of time to move stuff after that. This weekend should be fun. I only work 3 more times at Walgreens... that's kind of strange. I'll miss the people I work with. Good thing I'll be able to visit over the summer and such. I got a lot of grading done tonight, and that was nice. Productivity is good. Now I'm going to be productive by going to sleep. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment