--Today, I ordered The Illustrated Gettysburg Address!!! I will have my very own copy of that super cool book!!
--FORMAL!!!
--The black and white ghetto-cam with a 12 foot flash distance that I bought for formal.
--Going home tomorrow... it has been *too long*!!
--Hearing lots of good songs on the way home from work tonight.
--The stupid time is over.
--I will have a walk-in closet at the new... place.
--There is a patio there that over looks a pond.
--Getting new glasses on Tuesday!! Good riddance, metal frames!
--Warm weather is on the way (in theory, of course).
--I am going to Katie's school on May 2nd!
--The carpet I am sitting on can find new work in a classroom in the fall (God willing...).
--Senior nite next Sunday.
A scene from dinner last night...
Emily and Ryan and I were sitting at a table in the PIT. Chad, and two other guys who are of importance, but who shall remain nameless, were sitting at a near by table. Chad walks away... Somehow he comes up in conversation and Em says that he looked better without the sideburns. Ryan says, "You noticed that, too?" It was *quite* funny! Then later, Emily said something about spitting, and I said, "I think I spit on myself when we were talking about Chad before." And then, Chad looked in our direction. It was pretty ridiculous... I definitely did not know that he was back in the vicinity!! This story was much more entertaining last night, but I'm not deleting all that. Oh well!
It's pretty impressive what a mocha Frappuccino can do for you at 9:00 at night...
No comments:
Post a Comment