Saturday, April 12, 2003

I should preface all of this by saying that I only have a *blog* because it's the fad right now, and I want to be a part of it! However, I will not conform and post my deepest thoughts for the world to see... instead, I will post my not-so-deepest thoughts and ramblings.

You may ask...

What can I expect to find in Lupe's Life?
You might find lists, strange things that are floating about in my head, tid-bits from Ms. Henderson's 8th grade history classes, dust bunnies.

How long will this last?
Who can say?

When will the real posts begin?
....right...... NOW!

I worked tonight, and when I got home I had my door open and this random guy poked his head in and wanted to know if I had a color printer. I let him print a page. He asked if Adam and I were married, which I thought was quite humerous because the people Great Clips put me in the computer as 'Jenny Nagao' in August.

I had Ragu Express for lunch today, which should be no surprise to anyone who has heard the "noodles have hit the sink" story. I think I should start naming all my stories. Some of them already do have names. There's also the "sock story." If you want to know, you can ask.

The history tid-bit for today: I think John Brown was a raving lunatic. What do you think?

That's enough for now... I have to work in the morning. That should be super fun!!! (riiight...)

No comments: