Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Most memorable moments of 8th grade from my homebase students... (this was one of the questions they answered in case they won an award so the teachers would have something to say about the students). Some of the answers were *quite* entertaining...
    --I got hit by an orange and an apple in the back of the head.
    --Saving Peter's life.
    --Shaking 8,642 hands, walking laps around Ms. Henderson's room wearing Rico's "Air Force 1's," and betting Mandie $5 I wouldn't get this award.


There were some pretty ridiculous conversations at dinner tonight! Topics included "brownies," Illinois, Wisconsin, which is better, why, the speed limit on I-94 just north of Seven Mile Road being brought back up to 65 mph, things that corn fields are good for, why we hide easter eggs, how to get a Green Party ticket in the primaries, why Bill Clinton rocks, why not to try to get with Laura Bush, why Nathan (?) will try his damnest to be Hillary Clinton's intern if she is ever elected president, and... best of all...reasons why Richard Nixon was a PSYCHO.

SPRING BREAK HAS STARTED!!! Yeah!! :o)

No comments: