Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Kickstart Mission Statement:

I will stand by the sides of those who are important to me, through thick and thin.
I will make my husband my first-in-line.
I will remember to look for the good in every situation.
I will help who I can, when I am able.I will be strong so I can be strength for others.
I will strive to make my family life rich.
I will be at peace with my circumstances.
I will laugh as much as possible.
I will practice unconditional love, and remember to seek the good inside everyone.
I will use my intelligence as a tool to improve my life and the lives of those around me.
I will remember that nature is always the answer.
I will be tactful and be mindful of the fact that others are soft inside, too.
I will continue to research and apply what I learn to my life.
I will fight for what I want.

Have 10 minutes? Try out the personal mission statement kick-starter at Franklin-Covey... http://www.franklincovey.com/tc/resources/view/msb/

Here's my wordle.net version:

No comments: