Sunday, October 12, 2008

A very happy birthday to my best friend, Linnea. She is now joining those of us who have been 28 for a good portion of the year. :) She'll learn to love that in years to come, I'm sure!

Things on my mind in no particular order: (IT'S EASY!! all you need is....)
  1. Teaching reading
  2. making reading groups that work
  3. teaching writing at 2:00 whether math is done or not.
  4. I'm excited to finally own Razzle Dazzle Writing and Writing Whizardy.
  5. Focus on Reading, Writing and Math. SS and Sci. will get exactly their minutes, and nothing more.
  6. I had a lovely evening with my duck. We relaxed then went for a walk in the night to see halloween decorations on our street.
  7. This stock market crap has got to stop. Today I opened my 403B plan results for the second time in a week and quite literally gasped as I looked at the returns.
  8. Pretty sure my class is getting a gerbil. I'm excited.
  9. Need to put those kids into reading groups that will work, taking into account times they are out for lessons and what-not.
  10. Need to finish that second days worth of sub-work for the children for an emergency (which was due on 10/3 and then asked for again on 10/10). It's almost done.
  11. I am excited to plan out a long term writing plan.... right until it gets frustrating! ;)
  12. Grade reading tests. Apply stickers to A tests....
  13. Put those in engrade.com and then see if I need to write out any more concern notices and then actually send them out on Tuesday.
  14. Read the rest of the Teacher Control Journal (Thank you Fly Lady!!!)
  15. Wash clothes and towels.
  16. Don't be a slacker.
  17. Love my husband in all possible ways. hee hee
  18. Finish lesson plans for last week and fill them in for this week.
  19. Make a spelling contract or Bingo board for spelling homework.
  20. Find a masters program for education.
  21. Become debt-free.
  22. Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days....
  23. Teach summer school.
  24. Honeymoon with Hunny.
  25. Have a baby with my husband.
  26. Love, Love, Love....

No comments: