Now that the wedding is over, I feel so light!
I can do other things like read a book or watch paranormal shows on a&e or try to figure out what to do with the storage issue on my computer... should I move the pictures out, or the files I use for school...? The music is the major issue, I think. Maybe I should just get a new computer... a laptop! Oooooo. What about starting a masters progam? Would I like to be a children's librarian in my next "life"? Maybe I should just go to Michael's and get paper to start my wedding scrapbook!! I think I'd like classy black and white printed paper to complement the amazing color that all the pictures will have.... The best thing is that there is only 4 more days of summer school left!! Summer school + Wedding = Too Much. Yech.
And now.... the heartfelt part of the post that makes me misty...
I am grateful for (and indebted to) Jenny, Gina, Ang and Mel for all their hard work and help coming up to my wedding day. I absolutely could NOT have gotten everything done and/or stayed calm and eczema-free without them. Everything turned out SO beautiful, and it is because each of these girls shared their talents with me. We make an excellent team. That's it! We could all be a crafty DIY wedding planning team. I bet we could make lots of money....
I'm grateful that Linnea could make it out here for the wedding in spite of gas prices and airfare hikes. It was so wonderful to see her and spend (even a little) time with her. What more can I say? It's all been said before.
Every little part of my wedding day was perfect. I feel great, and I am excited for the weddings that will come in the near future!! Mel, Jenny Hansen...? :D
I love each of you.
3 comments:
Oh Jenny, I had such a great time doing all the wedding stuff with you.
And, we should start a wedding DIY crafty business someday!
I love you!!
Your wedding was perfect. I'm so glad I was able to help in my own small way. Thanks for having such a great wedding to be a part of.
LOVE YOU!
(Um... next DIY wedding.... MINE! Reinforcements will be needed!)
oh, did I mention I LOVE YOU!
I could see you as a children's librarian!
Post a Comment