
Note: My wedding was practically perfect, but there are of course some things that could have been perfecter, and here they are:
I'd like to go back and change my decision to add 10 pages to my album instead of getting a second photographer or some other better choice.
I'd like to know that the cake isn't going to be served, but instead set out on a table, so that the dancing could get started about 45 minutes earlier...
I'd like my cake layers to be straight up and down instead of slanting... I'd like the top layer to not look so naked just because I don't get a cake topper. I'd like to know that it'll look stupid without a topper.
I'd like the florists to have someone who knows what they're doing put the arch so that it doesn't almost blow down before or during the ceremony. Multiple times.
Finally, and this is my biggest list of crabbing because I paid so damn much money: I don't need 50 pictures of the "pretty" people in attendance at my wedding. What I need is a picture of my matron of honor walking down the aisle. I'd like to be told that my hair is blown across my forehead before a bajillion photos are taken with my husband and my family. I need pictures of the girls in the green dresses. Lots of them. Maybe some shots of the older people in attendance, who just might be important family members!! Damn it!
Now, I will go eat dinner and scrapbook and be thankful for the many, many things that DID go right. :)
Thanks to eyesthatslay for the button image.
I'd like to go back and change my decision to add 10 pages to my album instead of getting a second photographer or some other better choice.
I'd like to know that the cake isn't going to be served, but instead set out on a table, so that the dancing could get started about 45 minutes earlier...
I'd like my cake layers to be straight up and down instead of slanting... I'd like the top layer to not look so naked just because I don't get a cake topper. I'd like to know that it'll look stupid without a topper.
I'd like the florists to have someone who knows what they're doing put the arch so that it doesn't almost blow down before or during the ceremony. Multiple times.
Finally, and this is my biggest list of crabbing because I paid so damn much money: I don't need 50 pictures of the "pretty" people in attendance at my wedding. What I need is a picture of my matron of honor walking down the aisle. I'd like to be told that my hair is blown across my forehead before a bajillion photos are taken with my husband and my family. I need pictures of the girls in the green dresses. Lots of them. Maybe some shots of the older people in attendance, who just might be important family members!! Damn it!
Now, I will go eat dinner and scrapbook and be thankful for the many, many things that DID go right. :)
Thanks to eyesthatslay for the button image.
No comments:
Post a Comment