Some thoughts:
*Right now, I am throughly exhausted.
*Today, I was reminded again how much I hate hospitals.
*I want my mom back home.
*Andrew, I got the birthday email, and I totally appreciated it. Thank you!!
*I am awful at responding in a timely manner, but I remember at strange times, like when writing lists.
*They don't show Family Ties enough anymore.
*Family Ties reminds me of Spring 2002 and homework parties.
*Linnea called me tonight!!! ...I wasn't home. :(
*Today I experienced Drive-Thru Plea Bargaining. Excellence in public service.
*Really.
*Hm... maybe instead of *adding* a tally mark when something shitty happens, I should start *subtracting* tally marks.
*That makes this last tally mark number... 8, I think.
*Yes, that's what I'll do.
*In addition, I will start counting all my blessings.
*Perhaps I'll do that in a word document. How many blessings can I think of???
*It'll be a giant list, I'm sure.
*That writing workshop we attended on Tuesday was super. It makes me want to write more.
*Like, about the small moment in the elevator. It will be written... just not tonight.
*It also made me want to go back and revise in case the opportunity ever presents itself.
*And even if it doesn't present itself, I guess. Yeah, I'd want to revise, anyway.
*The AIM problem of too big smilies is fixed!!
*What to wear to formal?
*Gotta get my two ghetto cams developed.
*SARK's play journal is awesome.
*Filled in so far: Three of my favorite books and also people who inspire me & lift me up.
*Going to sleep now....
Things that are misheard are so interesting... because you hear what you anticpate and believe.... it makes misheard song lyrics especially fascinating to me. ...as if the choice were mine to make...
No comments:
Post a Comment