Tuesday, August 19, 2008
It's been an interesting few nights in bed with me... that darn full moon keeps messin' up my sleepy time (well, maybe it's the full moon plus coming down off wedding excitement, switching meds, and back to school tasks combined...). In any case, we know from past experiences what happens when I sleep type. I find a post a few days later and think, "Oh, I sort of remember typing that. I wonder what I said." Sometimes there's good stuff in those posts. This leads me to think that maybe lesson planning while "sleeping" would be a good idea. I wouldn't have to feel like I was taking time out of my life to get them done... they just would sort of... appear in the morning. Thank you brain, for functioning while sleeping! The next logical place this train of thoughts could take me is to scrapping while sleeping. That could be very interesting. Inhibitions lowered... would the pages get done so much faster and with more technical and creative skill? Could I win a bronze, silver, or even gold medal for the fruits of my work?? It sounds like an interesteing proposition to me. What would really pour out of a scrapper's mind while under the influence of sleepy time meds... I bet it would be pretty truthful, and maybe much more creative than usual. I feel different when I type these writing while "sleeping" posts... do they read any different from my fully functioning awake posts? Just curious... I'm off to pillow land, now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The first setting had me hooked. :)
Post a Comment