Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Tonight I must type in the standard green... no time to switch colors.

I have this to say: PROM PICTURES!!! *rhar* There were toooo many pictures to do tonight and not enough time or help. Glad to be out of there for now!

I did learn another two jokes to add to my collection of bad jokes. They are SUPER!!

I also forgot to buy my medicine tonight... and my white lights are dying in my room... only 1/3 of them are still lit, and I fear that they will die once I unplug them tonight. So sad!!! I can't handle the flourescent light anymore. It's not nice! ...and it buzzes.

I hate working until 11 and then needing to be in bed by midnight... it doesn't work for me. I need more time than that to chill and unwind and not be wired.... oh well. I think I'll try to finish that process now.

Goodnight, kids... have a fabulous tomorrow!!

No comments: